We have a few simple rules designed to guarantee your enjoyment and safety whilst visiting Rainbow Street:
- We do not provide or accept responsibility for the supervision of children on the premises.
- All children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
- Rainbow Street cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal property during your visit.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play space. Adults and children must wear socks at all times.
- Food, drinks or chewing gum should only be consumed in the ‘Real Café’.
- Unless you have secured prior consent, no food or drinks can be brought into Rainbow Street.
- If you or your child is or has been unwell/sick, please do not visit Rainbow Street for a minimum of 48 hours. For any COVID-19 related health concerns, please click on the following link [ADD LINK TO COVID PAGE]
- Upon leaving the building please ensure that any Rainbow Street property is left behind.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the behaviour of the children in their care. No fighting, bullying and abusive language will be permitted or tolerated.
- Tickets are non-refundable. 24 hours’ notice is required for the transfer of sessions.
- A secure area is provided for pushchairs and prams as these are not permitted within the play centre; a lock is available on request with a £3.00 refundable deposit.
- Smoking is not permitted within Rainbow Street, this includes the use of e-cigarettes.
We allow photographs to be taken by customers of their children. We ask that all visitors to Rainbow street are careful to avoid taking photos of other children. Rainbow Street cannot be held responsible for any images posted on to a public website or on social media
Where can we put our pram/buggy?
We can provide a lock to attach it to the chain in our covered area by the entrance, we ask for a £3.00 fully refundable deposit for this!
Can we bring food into Rainbow Street?
We have a fully stocked ‘Real Life’ café alongside the play area, therefore customers are politely asked not to bring any food or drink into Rainbow Street without prior consent.
Can shoes be worn in Rainbow Street?
Both adults and children MUST wear socks, not shoes, in the play area at all times. Non-slip are recommended – these are available to purchase at the reception desk for just £1.50.
Do you have onsite parking? Do you have to pay for parking?
Yes, we have onsite parking & it’s free!!
If we are unable to attend a session, can we have a refund?
Unfortunately, we don’t refund, but with 24 hours’ notice we will move your booking to another available session.
What does ‘Babes in Arms’ mean?
Children that are 6 months and under and are still being carried.
without prior permission from the person in the photograph or their guardian. Rainbow street will never use any photographs of parents or children without prior permission.